Natalie Anderson is the winner of CBS’s reality TV competition Show Survivor season 29 and runner up in the “All Winners” season ‘Survivor Winners at War’. She has also competed on the CBS reality competition series ‘The Amazing Race’ and MTV’s ‘The Challenge’.
On screen Natalie is known for her physical prowess, mental strength, and fierce competitiveness and capabilities.
Off screen Natalie is a CrossFit Coach and personal trainer who is passionate about health and fitness. Wanting to inspire women to find their strength and pursue a life of confidence and health.
Natalie was born in NYC but raised in Sri Lanka. She attended Fordham University and currently lives in New Jersey with her fiancé and his daughter.
10 things about me
- I was born in Queens NYC but moved to Sri Lanka when I was three years old.
- I played rugby at Fordham University.
- I have a twin sister.
- I started Crossfit to build strength before competing in the Amazing Race.
- I met my fiancé at the gym, (I was his coach)!
- I am stronger, fitter and more confident in my body now at 37 years than I was at 27.
- I can't remember the last time a day went by without me having a protein shake.
- In high school I was the captain of the swim team and threw javelin.
- I won CBS’s Survivor, Blood vs Water Season 29 in San Juan, 2014
- My fitness bucket list includes completing a triathlon before I'm 40.
I believe in clean, transparent ingredients in the supplements I take to fuel my grueling workouts. My favorite NF Sports products include NutriWhey Belgian Chocolate, PreWorkout, Plant Protein Tahitian Vanilla, Immune Defense, Glutamine, Hydrate and WodPak!