- 1 1/2 cup Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2 scoops Tahitian Vanilla Plant Protein Powder
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. In a large mixing bowl, add old-fashioned rolled oats, chia seeds, protein powder, and cinnamon. Stir to distribute evenly.
2. Stir in almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Seal the bowl with a lid, refrigerate overnight. I recommend stirring the mixture 1 hour after you pop it in the fridge. This prevents the chia seeds from sinking to the bottom of the bowl.
3. The next day, serve in small serving jars with peanut butter, dairy-free yogurt, fresh berries, and nuts.
Recipe from the Conscious Plant Kitchen