Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 scoop NF Sports Plant Based Protein Coconut Cream or Chocolate Maca OR NutriWhey Belgian Chocolate
- 2 tsp Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit or Stevia
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg or 2 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (or substitute with Almond or Dairy Milk)
- Note: If you opt to use our Coconut Cream protein powder, add 1 tsp cocoa powder to the recipe and 2 tsp additional milk.
Grease your mug thoroughly. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Add egg and milk and mix thoroughly. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into a greased mug and microwave for 1-2 minutes (varies per microwave). Remove and let cool for 1 minute and enjoy.
Health Benefits: 22g Protein. Sugar Free. Low Fat. Natural. Low Calorie. Low Carb. Curb Appetite. Nutritious.